Info for 2019 Participants
Important info for all partecipants
• ALL PARTICIPANTS, italians and foreigners, will have to stay on Thursday 9th May 2019, between 14:00 and 18:30, at the Frosinone railway station, where they will be welcomed by members of the Certamen organization. (For info on trains from Rome to Frosinone please visit the website www.trenitalia.com).The organization's coaches will take them to the hotel. In the days before May 10th, hotel schedules will be published on the website of Certamen.
• On May 12th, after the XXXIX Certamen Awards Ceremony, all the participants who have to reach the TERMINI STATION will be taken back by our Bus to the ANAGNINA STATION from where participants can take the Metro to Termini Station.
Participants who have to reach Fiumicino Airport will be regularly accompanied to Leonardo da Vinci Airport.
• During the three days the Certamen will take place:
- board and accomodation
- guided tours
- participation in cultural activities
are paid by the organization.
Please declare to the organization any allergies and/or food intolerances.
The student, during the Latin test, must have only the Latin vocabulary.
• BUS from Roma Anagnina to Frosinone: http://www.cotralspa.it/
• Alitalia: www.alitalia.it
• Easy Jet: https://www.easyjet.com/it
• Meridiana: https://www.meridiana.it/it-it/
• Ryan Air: https://www.ryanair.com/it/it/
• Blue Panorama: https://m.blue-panorama.com/main
• Wizz Air: https://wizzair.com/it-it/main-page#/
• Vueling: https://www.vueling.com/it
• Airone: http://www.fly-go.it/airone